In order for Matrix to contain updated billing information, you will need to export one file from Wide Orbit to import into Matrix on a daily basis. Daily generation of the Matrix Export file is necessary for updating Matrix with the most recent sales figures.The Export file is generated manually. The file is output in Comma Separated Value (.csv) format. Currently, the Export Revenue Data file contains make-goods and adjustments within the file.
In order to generate the traffic files and import into Matrix, you will need the following:
- Access and permissions to the Reports module in Wide Orbit
- Access and permissions to Export Revenue Data in Wide Orbit
To generate the report from Wide Orbit, please follow the below steps:
1. Log in to the Wide Orbit traffic system
2. Click on the All Tasks button
3. Click on the Export Revenue Data button.
4. The Export Revenue Data window is displayed.
If you do not see the below screen, please select "New" in the upper left.
To select a specific day of the month, select "Dates" under Date Range.
5. On the General tab, update the following options:
a. Select “Months”
b. Select the Start Year and Month. Choose the previous month.
c. Select the End Year and Month. Choose at least 11 months forward.
a. Revenue Type: Select “Cash”
b. Output Path: Set to a server directory you can access
a. Select all stations to be included
6. Click Export Data to export the file to the specified Output Path. The default naming convention of the file is: “YYMMDD.csv.” For example, the file 070427.csv was generated on April 27, 2007.
The headings in the file should be in the following order: