Notes for September 10, 2022
- The ability to delete Leads, Prospect, and Prospect Outlets on an Upsell Account has returned to the Account List. You'll see the new option from the gear menu. If you only wish to remove a few Outlets from Prospect and Upsell Accounts while leaving the rest of the Account intact you will still need to use the functionality from the Account Profile page.
- Corrected an issue where some projects were being saved with an extra space in their project name which caused the project to be inaccessible.
- When the Sales Outlook is configured by Admins for a corporate home page experience, it will now roll at the beginning of each month, quarter, or year depending on how it is configured.
- Lead Accounts can now be added as relationships on Agencies
- Recently Booked Revenue Data Cards are loading upwards of 85% faster. We're still looking to improve this even further in the near future.