Notes for June 1, 2022
- Media Type is now a hierarchy and filter for the Market Projects report.
- The Sales Stage filter will now include the N/A value so that you can filter it out and only see a specific Sales Stage in report. Previously if you filtered to a single stage, for example, it would also include the N/A unintentionally.
- The Sales Stage and Status can now be edited on the grid view of the Deals page.
- We have updated the messaging when reassigning an Account on the Account List or Agency List. A yellow message will display when you initially reassign the account letting you know that we have received the request and are processing it in the order received. Additionally, when you hover over the double arrow icon after initiating a reassignment a message will display informing you that a reassignment is in progress with that row.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent a prospect from being created in Mobile if a default country was not set by the admin.
- A Salesperson can be reassigned on a file in Matrix Locker. The new salesperson should be affiliated with any of the other affiliations on the file already or it cannot be completed.
- Corrected an issue that prevented a file shared from Matrix Locker via the short URL from being accessed as well as that URL occasionally grabbing the wrong file.