Notes for December 8, 2021
- Significant performance improvements should be felt while on the Projects page as well as when adding a new activity
- Squashed a bug that prevented Account results from showing in the search results page beyond the first 5.
- Corrected an issue where managers were receiving Lead Approval Emails even if they were not lead approving managers.
- The Agency List will no longer have a link to the Master List for salespeople when viewing the Accounts ungrouped. This button was unintentionally added at the time and had no code behind it which is why the list came up blank. However, now that the cat is out of the bag we will be adding it in the near future. Stay tuned!
- The Account List was not displaying some Accounts and has been corrected to show all expected Accounts.
- Using the List Builder filter on a report, such as the Forecast Report, in conjunction with the Pitched dollars as part of your forecast option will now only show the Accounts from the filter instead of all Accounts on the Project(s).
- Some deals were not showing the ability to update Pending from Budget and this has been corrected. Note that not all deals can utilize this feature, but we specifically addressed a scenario around National budgets with this fix.
- Some members were erroneously seeing requests for lead approval for teams they did not manage. This has been corrected and managers will only see requests for Outlets they are the owner of.
- Site Timeouts can be changed by admins once again