Notes for August 2, 2018
- Your feedback has been overwhelmingly clear! Twitter has been removed from the home page and has been added to the Account profile as a new data card. We've enhanced the integration so that you no longer need a Twitter account in order to see the latest tweets. This should be in a much more valuable location as the Account Profile is meant to be the one stop shop that tells you everything about an individual Account. We hope that you enjoy this change!
- Managers will find that the deals page remembers if you last viewed the pipeline for yourself or your entire team and load that view for you.
- Sorting by LY$ on the Sales Outlook will once again work.
- You can once again click through to the results of the data cards at the top of the Deals page.
- The Current Pacing graph will once again display results on the Outlet and Office profiles
Matrix Web Only
- Corrected an issue that caused some closed deals to not show up on the Deal Status Report.