Set it up
Login and get familiar
- Save the URL via bookmark, shortcut, etc.
- Turn on your Daily Matrix Espresso Shot!
- Welcome to the Bird's Eye View
- Set your Deals Preferences in My Profile/Preference
- Integrate your Email with Matrix, and Download your Matrix Activity vCard in My Profile/Integrations
- Log in to Matrix on your phone, same URL, username, password & set a shortcut/bookmark
Check your Data
- Review your Account List, and Add Accounts that are missing (Import from a list if available), and familiarize yourself with the Account Profile Page.
If contacts have been imported for you, review your Contacts List, and Enter Contacts that are missing.
- Import Contacts from another source if available, and be sure to clean up your list prior to import as best you can.
- Add missing information to you contacts and become familiar with the Contact Profile Page.
Enter your Info
Understand Forecasting via Deals in Matrix. You might call these Opportunities or Potentials.
- Enter Deals you’re working on via the Quick Deal , or for more detail, the Full Deal
- Ideally every account has a future revenue opportunity you are working towards.
- Create a plan for your accounts using Activities. These can be your to do items or strategic steps to move an account through the sales process. If the activity is connected to a Deal be sure to include the deal name on the activity.
You’re ready to go.
- Check your Espresso Shot each morning to know what you’ve got to do.
Manage Activities and deals.
- Don’t forget you can do this from your phone throughout the day.
- Archive Important Emails with Matrix
- For a more detailed guide to using Matrix during your day, check out Matrix in Your Workday for AEs.
We’ve got more. Reports, Alerts, Tags , List Builder, and Sales Intelligence can make your life easier. Check them out too. Talk to your manager and co-works about what they are using.
Keep at it. Changing habits is hard but not impossible.
You got this.