Accounts assigned to a Revenue Type of N/A are a result of no Revenue Type being selected when Pending was entered on the Deal.
You can find which accounts are setup this way by running a Forecasting Report using the following guidelines:
- Click Reports on the top of your screen
- Click Forecasting & Deals Reports tab
- Click Forecasting Report
- Set Account as the first hierarchy
- In the Filter area, click Rev Types on the left side
- Deselect ALL, and only select N/A
- Click Run
- Adjust the time frame in the report as desired e.g. Month + 2, Quarterly, etc.
If you would like to remove N/A from the accounts, please visit the article of Why is My Pending Marked for N/A?
Keyword search: Deals, Account, Forecast