The new Activity Report provides an easy way for you to see how many and how often your team is entering activities.
To create the Activities Report, please follow the below instructions:
- Please navigate to Reports on the menu bar.
- Click the Activities tab.
- Click Activity Report link.
On the Options screen, you will be presented with the below options to build your report.
- Hierarchy Selection - in this drop-down you may select the attribute(s) that are to be on the report
- Time Frame Selection - in this drop-down you may select what time frame the report will utilize
- Show Activity Notes Selection - a yes or no selector on if you would like to see the notes from the activity
- Include Activity Creation Date - a yes or no selector if you want to also see the activity creation date in the data
- Run Button - once all options have been selected, clicking the Run button will run the report
Clicking the Filters tab will allow you to select or not select various data points or groups within the report.
Once the report is run, the screen will display the report based on the Options and Filters selected. A view like the below will appear.
- Show Option - clicking this button will show the Options and Filters dialog to edit the report and allow you to re-run the report
- Hide Chart - clicking this button will remove the chart from the view
- Chart Field - the report will display a line chart showing the trending over the time frame that was selected
- Favorite Icon - clicking the Star icon will allow you to save the report has a favorite. Once saved as a favorite, the report can be shared to other users
- Download - in the drop-down a user can select to export the data in either a .csv format or Microsoft Excel format. Clicking the icon next to the drop down will download the report in the selected format
- Report Data - the table at the bottom of the screen is the data from the report. The Activity Report is formatted so that the hierarchy is on the far left and that the activity is the final item in your hierarchy, followed by a columns for:
- Total Activity - The number or count of activities
- Subject - the subject of the Activity. Notes, if entered, are available by clicking on the Note icon
- Status - the status of the activity, either complete or incomplete
- Date - the date the activity is to occur
- Time - the time the activity is to occur
- Contact - the contact associated with the activity
- Total Activity - a count of the number of activities