Users can now setup a favorite report to be emailed to you automatically based on a set schedule. Among the features of the Scheduled Reports are:
- Any day of the week, for set day parts within a day, in .CSV or .XLS format. Simply create a favorite for your Report or modify any existing favorite.
- Monthly with popular options like First Monday of the Month, Last Friday of the Month, First Day of the Month, Last Day of the Month, Specific Day of the Month.
- If you schedule multiple Reports for the same time frame (Day of week + time of day) we will send a single email with each of the Reports within it.
- It should be understood that the time of day is the preferred time of day you wish to receive the Report.
- If it is critical that you receive a report at 10:00 AM for a meeting, you might want to schedule it for the time slot prior to the one containing 10:00 AM.
To setup a Scheduled Report, you will either need to modify a current Favorite Report or create a new one. To do this:
- Configure and run the report you want to save as a favorite.
- Once the report has run, there is the Favorite icon that will allow you to click on the Star icon to save the report.
- After clicking, you will be prompted to save the report as a New Favorite or to Overwrite an Existing Favorite
4. Enter the details for the report name and the information on the schedule of the report.
Receiving a Report
- That email will contain a summary of the first 5 rows based upon your sort order and then a link to download the rest of the Report(s) in the format that you requested upon configuration.