The Project Report provides an easy way for you to see how you, your team, or your entire enterprise are contributing toward the goals of special project or event. This report is not available in Monarch. Monarch will have a new Projects module with new reporting capabilities.
To create the Project Report, please follow the below instructions:
- Please navigate to Reports on the menu bar.
- Click the Misc tab.
- Click Project Report link.
On the Options screen, you will be presented with the below options to build your report.
- Hierarchy Selection - in this drop-down you may select the attribute(s) that are to be on the report
- For Run Dates Selection - in this drop-down you may select if you want to see a certain preset time frame of 7 days, 30 days, or Specific Dates
- Start and End Date Selection - in these drop-downs you may pick a start and end dates for the report.
- Run Button - once all options have been selected, clicking the Run button will run the report
Once the report is run, the screen will display the report based on the Options and Filters selected. A view like the below will appear.
- Show Option - clicking this button will show the Options and Filters dialog to edit the report and allow you to re-run the report
- Hide Chart - clicking this button will remove the chart from the view
- Chart Field - the report will display a line chart showing the trending over the time frame that was selected
- Favorite Icon - clicking the Star icon will allow you to save the report has a favorite. Once saved as a favorite, the report can be shared to other users
- Download - in the drop-down a user can select to export the data in either a .csv format or Microsoft Excel format. Clicking the icon next to the drop down will download the report in the selected format
- Report Data - the table at the bottom of the screen is the data from the report. The Project Report is formatted so that the hierarchy is on the far left, followed by a columns for:
- $ Pitched - The amount of dollars currently asked to be spent by an Advertiser for the Project
- $ Sold - The amount of dollars sold and committed to by an Advertiser for the Project
- $ Not Interested - The amount of dollars pitched and then later declined by an Advertiser for the Project
- $ Goal - The dollar amount that is expected to be generated by running the Project and as defined by the manager that created the Project
- Sold % To Goal - Calculation of (($ Sold) / ($ Goal))