The need may arise that you would like to save a Favorite Report so that you do not need to rebuild the report each time you want to run the report. To save a report as a Favorite:
- Configure and run the report you want to save as a favorite.
- Once the report has run, there is the Favorite icon that will allow you to click on the Star icon to save the report.
- After clicking, you will be prompted to save the report as a New Favorite or to Overwrite an Existing Favorite.
- Enter a name for the report and a description or choose the report to overwrite.
- If you would like this report emailed to you on a regular bases, select Yes, then enter your time frame and which format.
- Do you want to automatically roll the time frame of the report each month? (This option only shows if you set a Specific Time Frame) If so, please review the following for a better understanding on how this works.
- If your report uses 'Specific Months' as the timeframe, this option will roll the month at the beginning of each new month. For example, if you created a report in October with the specific date time frame of November, when November 1st comes around the report will automatically roll to December.
- Another example, when you create a specific time frame of multiple months, when the next month rolls around, the oldest month will drop off and the new month will be added.
- Do you want to automatically roll the pacing date daily? (This option only shows if you run a Pacing Report)
- When using specific dates on the Pacing report for the 'Change Since' and 'Pacing Date', the dates will roll by 1 day, every day so for example you can set a change since two weeks ago if you desire.
- Do you want to automatically roll the Forecast as of date daily? (This option only shows if you run a Forecast Change Report)
- This will roll the 'Forecast as of' date by 1 day, every day so you can set this date for 2 or more weeks ago if you desire.
5. Click Save.
The report will now be visible in the My Favorites section of the report menu.