With “Local User Maintenance” access, you are now able to “deactivate” users.
When deactivating users, you are taking away the person’s ability to log into Matrix. Any account, account information and budget assigned to the user being deactivated will stay assigned to the user, until it is reassign from them.
To Deactivate a User:
1. Click on the Lists menu -> Users
2. Go to the User’s name and mouse over it
3. On the right hand side, click on the gear icon -> Select Edit
4. Uncheck the “Active” checkbox
5. For the “Update this user to be like” drop down list, select a user that has previously been deactivated and placed in the *Inactive Sellers group.
6. Click Save button