You can find which accounts that are worth spending time and effort by looking at the historical spending, as well as, projected spending. You can find this data by running the Ranking and Forecasting Report.
The Ranking Report shows you the biggest spender for last year (LY) and this year (TY).
- To create this report, Click Reports > Revenue tab > Ranking Report.
- We recommend you setting up the time frame in the report to YTD and sorted by “LY$ - Highest first”.
- For more information on this report, please take a look at our Ranking Report Overview Knowledgebase Article.
The Forecasting Report shows you which account is projected to spend the most money in this year.
- To create this report, Click Reports > Forecasting & Deals tab > Forecasting Report.
- We recommend setting up the time frame in the report to current YEAR and sorted by “Forecast: Highest first”.
- For more information on this report, please take a look at our Forecast Report Overview Knowlegebase Article.
Filtering Target Accounts from the Account List shows you the accounts where you have set the Priority as Target Account.
- To filter for Accounts assigned Target Account priority, Click List > Accounts > Select the Pencil Icon next to Accounts
- In the filters select Priorities and only check the Target checkbox
Keyword Search: accounts, Ranking report, Forecasting report