If you have a user that needs to be listed under a different salesperson group or team, you may contact Matrix Support for assistance.
If you are a manager that has the ability to do Local User Maintenance, you can change the group or team of the salesperson by setting the salesperson up like another salesperson that is already assigned to the particular salesperson group or team.
To do so:
1. Click on the Lists menu -> Users
2. Find the user’s name that you wish to change and “mouse over” it
3. On the right hand side, click on the “gear” icon -> Edit
4. For the “Update this user to be like” setting -> click on the “Select a User” list
5. Select the name of the user that is already in the group that you want the selected user to be moved to
- Make sure that the user you select has the same role (AE or Manager) as the user you are changing
6. Click on the “Save” button