To reassign an Office on an Account:
- Select the Account(s) you wish to reassign the Office for by checking each check box preceding the Account Name. You may select more than one account as long as all the accounts selected are being reassigned to the same Office, and the salesperson on the account is going to stay as the same salesperson or are going to be reassigned to the same salesperson . Note: If you are only reassigning the office, you must select the Salesperson's name from the list, even if it will be reassigned to the same Salesperson.
- From the Mass Actions menu, select Reassign Accounts. The Reassign Accounts dialog box will display.
- Determine if you want to Reassign Now (Matrix will complete the reassignment immediately upon save) or Reassign on a particular date (Matrix will reassign the account at midnight on that date).
- From the right side of the screen; select the Salesperson that is currently assigned to the account(s) or to who you wish to reassign the account(s) to. To locate someone on the list, you can use the scroll bar to look for. Select the name in the list, or you can search for the last name via the search field under To this Salesperson.
- Check the "Reassign Office on these Accounts" check box. Then, select the Office from the list on the right side of the screen. If the account is going to be reassigned to the "Local" office, then select "Local".
- Click the Save button.
Keyword Search: Reassignment, Office, Account