CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is about building and maintaining lasting relationships with your clients by giving you a tool that provides a streamlined, and easily accessible way to keep your customers Top of Mind.
With your contact’s information available in Matrix, you’re an Internet connection away from those details anywhere/anytime.
- Be sure to enter as much info as you can so it’s available when you need it.
- Remember: List the Account name in the company field for direct contacts, and the Agency name in the company field for agency contacts.
- Contacts imported from another source need to be saved in a .CSV spreadsheet.
- Review your import file to pull out any unwanted contacts before pushing them to Matrix.
- The imported company name should match what is in Matrix to ensure contacts are affiliated correctly.
Managing your Contacts
- Dig into everything you need to know about your contacts in Matrix
- Use the LinkedIn Integration
- Bring the power of LinkedIn to your Contact Profile Page
- Search and sort your list to bring up specific contacts.
- Especially useful once you begin Tagging Contacts.
- Utilize the “Mass Actions” option to send an email to multiple contacts at once
Create an action plan for your customer utilizing Activities. This function will provide you with the ability to always be aware of where you are with your customers by having the details associated with what you’ve done, and reference for what you have coming next.
- Log important notes for the tasks you’ve completed, and schedule your activities forward so Matrix can remind you when you have your next steps.
- Affiliate your activities with the all associated contacts, as well as the account, agency, and/or deal.
- Don’t forget to download activities to your calendar that you want reminders of outside of Matrix.
- Download your Activity Tracker address from My Profile > Integrations to store emails you want archived.
- Attach documents to your tracked emails to automatically have them stored in Matrix Locker.
Managing your Activities
- Use your list to easily see what activities are incomplete, and check/reschedule them.
- Plan out your day, week, and month, while also seeing what Deals you have estimated to close.