By adding a Primary Agency, one can create a tie with the account and agency contacts so that the user can see all the contacts in one place.
To affiliate an Agency with the Account
1. From an Account's Profile, click on Contacts.
2. Click the Agency toggle button.
3. Click the Add a Primary Agency link. The Add a Primary Agency dialog box appears.
4. In the Name field, type the first two characters of the Agency that you wish search for. A drop list, listing potential matches appears.
5. From the list, select an Agency.
6. Click the Add button.
· The Agency’s name appears at the bottom of the tab. If the Agency profile contains any existing contacts, they will be listed.
· The Add a Contact button becomes active. A new Contact can be created for that Agency, if necessary.
· The Agency Name (at the bottom of the tab) is hyperlinked to its profile page. You can view this page if you need to see more information about the Agency.
You can disassociate an Agency and its Contacts from an Account, by doing the following.
1. Click the Agency toggle button, from within the Contacts tab
2. From the bottom of the tab click the Remove link, located to the right of the Agency’s name. A confirmation box displays.
3. Click the Remove button. The Agency is now disassociated from the account.
Keyword search: Agency, Contacts, Accounts