Importing billing information is a key component of Matrix. it allows for multiple functions within the CRM solution, but how is the data imported? Typically the process involved in importing data is as follows:- Corporate traffic team generates a file, either manually or automatically, and it is placed in a folder on a Corporate server.
- A scheduled task runs a batch file which copies this file to our FTP server.
- A SQL Import job runs on the Matrix servers and brings in the data contained in this file.
- Matrix will update each account that you see in Matrix, to match what was found in the file.
- Also during this process, this snapshot of information is added to a Pacing table.
- Lastly, deals are analyzed to see if any pending can be updated.
Keyword Search: Billing Import, Add Billing, Add data from traffic, import traffic files