The Sales Stage Report allows you to see deals open or closed for a selected timeframe, how long they were open, and where a salesperson and manager may want to work together in order to improve the time within a given sales stage.
To create the Sales Stage Report, please follow the below instruction:
1. Please navigate to Reports on the menu bar.
2. Click Forecasting & Deals tab.
3. Click Sales Stage Report link.
4. From the Hierarchy area, select at least one option. Note: You can select up to five options.
-The hierarchy order determines how the data is nested in the report.
5. Optional: Select filters to remove the data that you do not wish to report on.
6. Click the Run button.
Keyword Search: Sales Stage Report, running a sales stage report, run a sales stage report, account, deal, last updated, sales stage, deal status, deal ast updated, deal close ratio