The data that populates in Matrix like the Category, Revenue Type, or Outlet is what is imported from the source import file. This data likely came from your Traffic System or your Billing System to populate in Matrix. Some of the fields are able to be changed after importing, like the Revenue Type.
To change the Revenue Type, you will want to first go to the Account Profile of the Account you need to edit. You can get to the Account Profile by either searching for the Account in the Search bar, or going to Lists from the Menu Bar, clicking Accounts to load your Account List, then clicking on the Account Name.
From the Account Profile:
- Click on the Details Tab
- Click on the pencil icon next to Account Details
- You will notice that the Revenue Type column is now editable. You may need to scroll to the right to see the column
- Click in the Revenue Type field
that needs to be changed
- Start to type in the name of the corrected Revenue Type and select the correct name once it appears in the drop down
- Repeat this for any other records
- Click the Save button in the lower right
To ensure that any future records are correct, please work with your Traffic team on ensuring the coding is corrected in the source system, prior to be loaded into Matrix.
Keyword Search: change revenue types, edit revenue types, modify revenue types