Budgeting can be difficult and very time consuming. Once the numbers have been fully entered into Matrix, you may want to make a backup of the budget to store on your computer should anything happen to the budget. Someone may accidentally delete it or edit it and ruin all the work that you and your teams may have put in. Having the backup will enable you to reload the budget as you left it should something happen. To create this backup:
- Navigate to Lists from the Menu Bar
- Select Budgets. This will take you to the Budget List page.
- Hover your mouse on the budget that you will to backup. The gear icon will appear on the right hand side.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Select Save for Offline Editing. This will convert the budget template to an Excel file for you
- Open the downloaded Excel file
- In the Excel file, click on Enable Editing
- Click on the File tab within Excel
- Click Save As
Navigate to the location you would like to save the budget file. Name it appropriately and click Save.
Keyword Search: Copy Matrix budget, offline save of budget, safe keeping of budget, Excel, secure budget, budget backup