How do I Search for an Agency?
You can use the Search bar located at the top, right side of the screen to search for an agency. The system will begin looking for a match after you type at least two characters, using a keyword search. The system accommodates for unique agency names by accepting letters, numbers, and special characters in the search bar.
- A drop list appears, listing potential matches; or stating that no agencies were found. If the list is too long, continue to type characters to narrow your search.
Use the Agency List
1. From the menu/search bar, move your mouse over the Lists menu, and then select Agencies.
- The Agency List displays. The agencies are sorted ascending; however, you can re-sort the list by clicking the Name column header
- The list can display 100 records per page. To see more agencies, use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- You can use the Search box at the top of the screen to locate agencies containing the characters typed. The list will update with the search results
Note: An inactive salesperson will appear with a strike through their name.
Keyword search: Agency, List