The Forecast Change Report allows you to quickly see how your forecast is changing, based on newly created deals and existing ones that are won and lost over time. It compares booked, pending, and forecast amounts between today, and the given ‘forecast as of’ date.
To create the Forecast Change Report, please follow the below instruction:
1. Please navigate to Reports on the menu bar.
2. Click Forecasting & Deals tab.
3. Click Forecast Change Report link.
4. From the Hierarchy area, select at least one option. Note: You can select up to five options.
-The hierarchy order determines how the data is nested in the report.
5. Optional: Select filters to remove the data that you do not wish to report on.
6. Click the Run button.
Search Keywords: Forecast Change Report, Running a Forecast Change Report, How to get a forecast change report, booked dollars, pending dollars, forecast dollars,forecast difference, budget