The Sales Outlook Pod is in the Bird's Eye View. To access Bird's Eye View, navigate the Bird's Eye View on the top or your screen. In the Sales Outlook Pod , you can perform several actions as described below:
What revenue Calendar is used?
This is one of most common questions asked, and the easiest way to see this is to click on the Matrix menu bar option REPORTS, then click on the REVENUE REPORTS tab, and finally, click on the Multi-Year Sales History Report hyperlink.
- The Default calendar that shows within the "Edit Report Options" dialog box (as shown below), is the same calendar that is used within the Sales Outlook pod.
By default, all of the available data for your accounts, outlets, categories, and revenue types displays in the pod. If you wish to exclude data, you can use the Edit Filters option in order to remove it from your view.
- Click the Edit the Pod Filters button.
- On the left side of the dialog box, select the type of item that you want to work with. For example, if you wish to exclude certain outlets, click Outlet from the list. If a list item is preceded by an arrow, it indicates that the item is actually a group with items within it. Click the arrow to see specific items.
- From the list on the right, check or uncheck the boxes, as necessary in order to include and exclude items from your Sales Outlook Pod.
Click the Save button in order to view the newly filtered Sales Outlook Pod.
Change the Time Period
Work with the Graph
You can hover over a piece of the graph to see exact revenue data. Also, if you need to hide/show pieces of the chart, click a name in the legend and the piece will disappear. Clicking a hidden name will show the data again.
Update the Grid Data
Change the Sort Order in the Grid
By default, the data in this grid is sorted by the TY column. If necessary, you can re-sort the data by clicking any of the other column headers.
View Shared Accounts
In order to see the accounts that have been shared with you, check the Show Shared Accounts checkbox on the Sales Outlook Pod. A purple dot preceding an account’s name indicates that it is shared.
Apply Agency Adjustments
In order to see your Pending and Forecast with an Agency Adjustment, select the Use Agency Forecast Adjustment option and Matrix will refresh the Sales Outlook Pod to include your Agency Adjustment percentage cut.
View an Account’s Deals/Quick Edit
The $ preceding an account in the data grid indicates that there is at least one open deal on the account. To see the deal’s name and amount, move your mouse over the dollar sign. A pop-up box appears, displaying the deal’s name and amount. To edit some deal details (including the status) click the Quick Edit link, and the Edit the Deal dialog box displays. Make updates, as necessary, and then click the Save button. Note: This is a very quick and convenient way to close a deal, but it is not the fastest/best way to totally manage your pending for your accounts! The Deals Management Page will help you with that.
Add a Quick Deal
You can add a quick deal to any Prospect or Billing account in your Sales Outlook Pod. This is a very convenient way to add a deal, because the Quick Deal screen requires very limited information.
- Set your Sales Outlook Pod to view by Account
- Move your mouse over the account that you wish to add the deal to in order to display the gear icon on the far right.
- Click the gear icon, and then select Add a Quick Deal from the menu.
- Adjust the prepopulated required fields, denoted by a red star, if you wish. They are: Account, Deal Name and Office.
- If you are sure of where the deal’s money will be allocated, add a forecast row by clicking the [+] preceding a blank row. Complete the Outlet and Revenue type fields by selecting choices from the available drop lists and then lay in the pending dollars.
- Click the Save button.
Please Note: If you need to see the full deal profile page, click the See the full deal profile link located at the bottom of the screen.
Keyword Search: Bird's Eye View, BEV, Default Calendar, Quick Deal, Add Quick Deal, Quick Edit, Agency Adjustment, checkboxes, shared accounts, default filters, setting filters,